Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Good Life

Hi there,

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Around the World - Canada Challenge (ATW8).  You can see the challenge here.

These are the inspiration photos:









There's a pile of photos to draw inspiration from!  Love the beautiful scenery in each one!

Drawing inspiration from the "water rafting" photo and the "water, mountains, trees" photo, here's my layout titled "The Good Life"
This is our son and hubby on the lake... having a fun time.  You can see from the look on Andrew's face that he was lovin' every minute of it!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, My Mind's Eye
Stickers
Ribbon
Cork board Sticker Shape
Page Title: Cut from pp
"Nature" word cut from pp
Sketch: Page Maps (Mar 2006)

In the upper right I added a corner with a small banner and sub title. 

I "fanned" the banners of different sizes under the page title. 

Love that I found this title on pp!  Just cut out... and mat, as I did here... and it's done! 

This word was also cut from pp and adhered onto cork board. 

 These stickers are the cutest!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment