Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Get Well Card in ALL BLUES

Hi there,

Here's a card that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Weekly Challenges - Week 2 Technique for August (AugTech2).  This is the challenge I am hosting and you can see the challenge here.  I will be posting a new technique every other month.  There will be a new challenge posted every week by the other DT members... so keep checking back with us!

I hope you can join in on the fun.

This month we're creating a monochromatic project in ALL BLUES.  That's right... ALL blues.
You can do it... really!

Here is my "Get Well" card:
Aside from the white cardstock base, everything is in varying shades of blues.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV, White Cardstock
Ink: A la mode Blue
Blue Flowers
Blue Gems: Home Made
Blue Ribbon
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Darice Embossing Folder
Sentiment
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC38)

Here's a closer look at everything. 

I also lightly brushed a blue ink pad over the embossed flowers.

Hope you like my ALL BLUES card.
Thanks so much for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment