Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Time Flies

Hello,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Scrappy Sketches for their Mid Week Sketch 31-13.  Since Home and Scrapped is their sister site, I also added my layout into their Gallery too.
You can see the sketch challenge here.

This is the sketch (love it):

And here's my layout titled, "Time Flies."
This is Andrew and I when he was 12 years old!  Wow... time sure flies!  He's now 21!  Whoa!

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Colorbok
Sheer Fabric Flowers: Home Made
Prima Flowers
Fiskars Border Punch
Clocks Stencil
Silver Color Mist
Swirly Bling
Gems: Home Made
Sticker Letters
Sharpie Marker

These stickers are so cool! 

Since the cream (yes, it is cream) background was so plain, I dug out my new clock stencil and using a silver color mist had some fun.  I tried to get several pics so you could see the masking. 

Here's my flower cluster.  I have a variety of flowers... some home made... with home made gems in their centers. 

Here's a closer look at the sweet flower I made with sheer fabric and a flame. 

The "oh so cool" bling! 

Another look at the flowers. 

In these two photos I think you can see the stenciling.  It was very messy... but I really love how it turned out.


I hope you enjoyed a peek at my layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment