Friday, August 16, 2013

Girly Layout

Hi there,

It's Friday!  Woo hoo!

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their August Plus Challenge (AUGUSTPLUS).  You can see the challenge here.

The challenge:  Use Circles, Flowers & Butterflies on your page.

Here's what I created:
This is Lynn (cardboard photo) and I.  It was a "mellow" time because she had just left for deployment, so I had to think of something fun to do with Dylan... and taking these photos got some giggles out of him!  This photo was taken by Dylan and I also took one of him with his cardboard mom.

I used all the requirements:  Circles, Flowers & Butterflies!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Sharpie Marker
Vellum Glitter Butterfly
Gold Foil Butterfly
EK Success Border Punch
Flowers
Lace & Satin Rosettes: Hand Made
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Ribbon
Sketch: Page Maps (Aug 2009)

A couple flowers were added above the photo with a gold foil butterfly above them. 

Here's my flower cluster.  The lace and satin rosettes were hand made.  Other flowers are from my stash. 

A closer look. 

Journaling was added on the larger circle and the date was added on the smaller circle. 

Here's the glitter vellum butterfly.  Love these. 

A closer look at the rosettes and home made gems. 

And, I moved the top flower over so you could see this elegant butterfly.

Hope you enjoyed my layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment