Friday, August 16, 2013

Leave No Trace

Hi there,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Color Combo Challenge #2.  You can see the challenge here.

This is the color palette:

Here's my layout titled, "Leave No Trace."  I used all the colors from the palette.
This is Linda and I at a Fall Camporee.  We were always laughing... no matter what the situation... always having a great time!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok, Other
Ribbon
Distressing
Paper Tearing
Swirly Bling
Rosettes: Hand Made
Sharpie Marker
Gems: Home Made
Rub on Page Title
Sketch: Page Maps (Mar 2005)

All paper edges were distressed.  On the ribbon I added some left over bling. 

More swirly bling was added just below the photo. 

The rosettes were made with sheer fabric... which obviously was shredding along the edges.  The gems are home made.  And I added more bling around the flowers. 

 The page title is a rub on.  Above that I added ribbon and gems.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 





No comments:

Post a Comment