Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Hi there,

Another example project to share for the monthly challenge I'm hosting (Libby's Challenges) at Sketches 4 All.  You can see my challenge here.  I hope you'll join in on the fun!  There's lots of other fun challenges too!

It's a fun challenge this month... use KRAFT PAPER as the BASE for your project.  That's it.  It's fun and easy... really!  :)

There's all kinds of techniques you can use with Kraft paper.  Here are just a few ideas:
Emboss
Distress
Ink
Make a tag
Make a flower
Crimp
Create die cuts

Here's my "Happy Birthday" card:
I'm always at a loss when trying to create masculine cards.  I finally came up with this card.  Using KRAFT as my base, I embossed it and lightly rubbed an ink pad over it to enhance the embossing.
And while I was on a roll, I stamped the images and added a banner using KRAFT paper also!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: KRAFT, DCWV, White Cardstock
Ink: Vivid! Brown, A la mode Brown
Sentiment
Pop Dots
Circle Stamped Image: Kaisercraft
Darice Embossing Folder
String
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC42)

 I used pop dots under the sentiment.  All the edges were inked.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment