Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Hi there,

I hope you're having a great day today.  The sun was finally shining today... so it was a great day for me!  I even got to sit out in the sun for awhile.

I have a card to share with you today that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Guest DT August Challenge (GDTAUG).  You can see the challenge here.  It runs until Aug 31st, so you have lots of time to join us in the fun!

Here's the tic-tac-toe board.  Just choose 3 in a row and create!  You can even use EVERYTHING from this board for your project too!

Here's my Birthday card:
I chose the diagonal row: Flowers, Ribbon, Banners.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Sentiment
Ink: A la mode Pink
Ribbon
Flowers: Home Made
Gems: Home Made
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC106)

Here's a closer look at my flowers and gems. 

 A cute little ribbon banner was added in the upper right.

Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment