Friday, August 30, 2013

Hi Card

Hello there,

Here's a card that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Technique Tuesday - Spiral Paper Flowers Challenge (TTPF).  You can see the challenge here.

Simply add spiral flowers to your project.

Here's my "Hi" card:
I varied the circles by size and how close or wide I cut the circles... 
I knew I didn't want them all the same size... and this is what I ended up with.  They looked a bit plain so I added some cheesecloth under it with clear gems and sequins scattered around the flowers.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok, White Cardstock
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Pearls
Cheesecloth
Pop Dot
Sentiment Sticker: Colorbok
Ribbon: Stampin' Up!
Gems & Sequins
Sizzix Leaf Die
Vellum Leaves
Flowers: Hand Made
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC244)

Here's a closer look at the dimension.  A pop dot was also used under the sentiment with ribbon wrapped around it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment