Friday, August 30, 2013

My Joy

Hi there,

Been trying to get a few challenges completed before the deadline.

This layout was submitted at Scrappy Sketches for their Mid Week Sketch 35-13.  You can see the challenge here.  I also submitted this layout in the Home and Scrapped Gallery.

Here's the sketch:

Loved this sketch and had the perfect photo for it.  Here's my layout titled, "My Joy."
We stopped in to see Lynn while she was drilling.  Love this casual photo of them.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, DCWV
Foam Letters: EK Success
Swirly Bling
Flowers
Pinwheels: Hand Made
Buttons
Glitter Gems: Home Made

Here's a look at the mixture of pinwheels and flowers.

Love these foam letters!  So cool!  :) 

Swirly bling flows from the grouping of flowers.  I used a variety of buttons and glitter gems for the centers of the flowers and pinwheels.

Found this heart button in my stash!  Love it!  Another button was used for the larger pinwheel too.

A closer look.

Using a template I traced and hand cut the large scallop.

Hope you enjoyed my layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment