Monday, August 26, 2013

It's A Perfect Day

Hi there,

Monday... Bleh!

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their August Use Your Stash Challenge (STASHAUG).  You can see the challenge here.

The challenge is to dig into your stash and use up some of the OLD embellies that you've had hanging around forever.

I went digging... and here's my layout titled, "It's a Perfect Day."
Fun times at Baxter State Park!  These ledges were so totally cool!  The boys loved sliding down the smooth ledges in the water!  Such a beautiful place!

All the OLD embellies I used:  Paper clip, Tie closures, Brads, Chipboard photo square, Metal embellie, Sticker letters.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Chipboard
Paper Clip
Brads
Ribbon
Metal Word
Sticker Letters
Closure Ties
Ink: Vivid! Brown
Sketch: Page Maps (May 2005)

The chipboard tag was inked and an old photo square added on top of it.  Old stickers were added to it as part of the page title.  The old metal embellie was placed in the center.  Ribbon was tied around the top of the tag and wrapped around the photo square.

I found this old paper clip and simply wrapped ribbon through it.  The wavy chipboard was inked using an ink pad.

I've had these things forever!  Always thought I would use them right up... and I still have them!  So, now there's minus one in the package!  :)

Journaling was added to the left of the photos.

Old square brads... perfect color for my page.

Hope you enjoyed this journey of OLD embellies!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment