Friday, August 23, 2013

Omaha Zoo, Nebraska

Hi there,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Favorite Things Challenge (AUGFAVE).  You can see the challenge here.

Create your layout about a fave summer vacation spot and include the location and date on your page.

This is my layout titled, "Omaha Zoo, Nebraska."
One of my fave places was visiting my sister for two weeks several years ago.  We had to much fun... but the best part was visiting the Omaha Zoo!  I have never been to such a large zoo and it was totally amazing!  Everyone had a hard time to pry me away from the large tigers... they definitely were my fave!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, K&Co., DCWV
Distressing
Clear Sticker Letters
Honeycomb Stencil
Walnut Ink Mist
Sketch: Page Maps (May 2012)

Most of the paper edges were distressed with the page title on the circle above the photos.

Banners were added on each side of the bottom photo and the edges distressed.

Here's the banners to the left of the photos.  You can also see the stenciling on the large yellow circle.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment