Saturday, August 10, 2013

School Days

Hello,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Home and Scrapped for their August Sketch Challenge (August13-AmyB).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch:
And this is my layout titled, "School Days."
Our grandson's first day of Pre-K.  You can tell by that cute little face that he was so stinkin' excited to go!

Supplies used:
Paper: We R Memory Keepers, Other
Stickers: All My Memories
Stencil
Metallic Paint
Misting
Distressing
Marker


The journaling was matted onto cardstock with a pencil sticker added on it too. 

I added another pencil and numbers to the right of the photo.
And you can see the background techniques.  I used metallic paint to dab over the stencil with a paper towel.  Then I lightly smudged the paper towel randomly onto the cardstock too.  Misting was added too. 

Here's another look at the background.  I also brushed the paper towel along the edges of my page too. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment