Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sisters

Hello,

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Scraplift Thurs. (Aug 1st) Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

Here's the layout I chose to scraplift:
Image

And here's the layout I created called, "Sisters."
This is our two sweet nieces.  They were much younger when this photo was taken... and they're still the cutest!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Sticker Page Title
Swirly Bling
Flowers
Velveteen Border
Glitter Gems: Home Made 
Here's my flower grouping.  I combined several different flowers and kept the fuzzy cone centers on some of them and on the others I added my home made glitter gems. 

A couple more flowers were added by the page title and a small swirly bling too. 

A closer look at the flowers. 

And here's the swirly bling!  I can never have too much of this!  :) 

Here's the velveteen border... that doesn't show up very well... because it's a cream color like the pp.  I added it on the far left of my page. 

 Here's an even closer look.  Hope you can see it better in this photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment