Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sweet

Hello,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Sketch #1 August Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch:
This was a super fun sketch to work with!  But then again, ALL of Heather Waldron's sketches are amazing!!  :)

And this is my layout titled, "Sweet."
My sweet niece!  She's such a little cutie!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Flowers: Home Made
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Page Title: Cut from pp
Marker
Gold Cording
Yellow Trim: Webster's Pages
Ribbon
Heart Charms

I had fun with this banner!  I found these heart charms in my stash and threaded them through gold cording and adhered it over the banners. 

Here's a closer look. 

I made all the flowers shown.  I used sheer fabrics and singed the edges of the pink and white flowers, over a flame, which curled the edges.  So cool!  I layered them and added my home made glitter gems.  The other flower was gathered along one edge with needle and thread.  Easy peasy!  :) 

The title was matted onto pink cardstock.  I embossed the yellow cardstock.  It looked way too plain... 

Love this ribbon trim from Webster's Pages!  It was actually three rows together and I cut one of them to use on my page. 

A punched border strip was added behind the journaling block. 

Another smaller flower was added on the right of the photo and a bracket above that. 

 Here's another photo...

Hope you enjoyed my layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment