Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thanks a Bunch Card

Hi there,

Here's a card I'd like to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Let's Get Cooking August Week 3 Challenge (Weekly/LetsGetCookingAugust).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the Tic Tac Toe board:

And here's my card titled, "Thanks a Bunch."  I used the row: Flowers, Die Cut, Bling.
The sentiment is a rub on.  I added bling around the flowers and on the dragonfly.  Home made gems were added in the flower centers and to the right of my card.  The dragonfly is a die cut.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock, Colorbok
Flowers/Leaves
Bling
Gems: Home Made
Rub on Sentiment
Dragonfly Die Cut
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC327).

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment