Tuesday, September 3, 2013

An (Definitely Feminine) Birthday Card

Hi there!

This card was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Creative Monthly Project - Using Buttons Challenge (CMPBUTTONS).  You can see the challenge here.

Here's my (definitely feminine) Birthday card:
I really wanted to stamp the sentiment under the flower... but it didn't work out right... so I added it in the bottom center.  Twine was knotted through the buttons.  I kept the center of the flower and added some bouquet pieces tucked under the flower.  Ribbon was looped under the flower also.  The gray strip of cardstock was embossed.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Buttons
Twine: Home Made
Flowers
Leaves/Stems
Ribbon
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Sentiment
Ink: A la mode Black
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC50)

Hope you enjoyed my card.
Thanks for stopping by!


Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment