Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Another Birthday Card

Hello,

I always need Birthday cards.... :)

This card was submitted at Sketches 4 All for Stacy's September Card Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

The challenge is to complete the inside of your card.
Gave me a good excuse to finally complete a card on the inside too!

Pretty simple card.  I used chalks for some color to the stamped image... and used some Smooch for the centers of the flowers on the cake stand.

Supplies Used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Ribbon: American Crafts
Stamp: Close to My Heart
Ink: A la mode Green
Chalk
Smooch
Pop Dots
Inside: Vellum Sticker
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC57)

Here's the inside of my card... completed!  Woo hoo!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment