Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Child's Card

Hi there,

I've been working on LOTS of cards for challenges these past two days... so my Blog is going to get bombarded.  I hope you enjoy my cards.

This card was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their "Adding Dimension To Your Card" Challenge (CC20).  You can see the challenge here.

There are so many ways to add dimension to your cards... but pop dots have to be my fave!

Here's my Birthday card, which would be so cute to give to a child.
I embossed the orange and green cardstock.  Pop dots were used under all the layers.  The cat was stamped and trimmed.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok, White Cardstock
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Pop Dots
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Country Greetings
Inks: Color Box Tangerine, Vivid! Brown
Ribbon: American Crafts
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC41)

Here's a better look at the dimension created using pop dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Soul Scrappers Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment