Sunday, September 1, 2013

Be You

Hello!

Here's a layout that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their September DT School or Early Fall Theme Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.  The challenge runs for the entire month of September.

The challenge is to use a school theme or early fall theme layout.  

This is the sketch:

And here's my layout titled, "Be You."  I chose to create a layout using my niece's school photo.
My sweet niece when she was 9 years old.  She's such a cutie!

Supplies used:
Paper: K&Co (Girly Girl Kit), Colorbok
Perfect Pearls Mist
Home Made Mist
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Clear School Stickers: Me & My Big Ideas
Buttons
Baker's Twine
3D Embellie Words
EK Success Border Punch

The white background cardstock was misted with a couple different mists.
The page title are 3D embellies.

I used two different border punches.  Twine was threaded through the buttons and tied in a bow.

Lots of hearts are on this layout!


Another 3D embellie was added just below the photo.

These clear school stickers are so cool!  Perfect for my school-themed page!

Here's another look at the misting.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member




No comments:

Post a Comment