Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Fall Y'All Card

Hi there,

Here's a card that I created for the Monthly Challenge (octmetal) that I'm hosting at Sketches 4 All .  You can see my challenge here.

The challenge this month is to use METAL on your project.

This is my "Happy Fall Y'All" card:
There are lots of layers and stamped images... which made this card super fun to create!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Mesh Ribbon
Metal Beads
Baker's Twine: American Crafts
Stamped Images: Stampin' Up! Happy Fall Y'All
Ink: A la mode Black
Corrugated Cardboard Fence
Sizzix Fence Die
Gold Color Mist
Distress Stain
Perfect Pearls Mist
Watercolor Pencils
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC120)

This is the right side of my card.  You can really see the mesh ribbon well in this photo.
Lots of stains and mists were used on the fence... as well as distressing it and peeling off some portions of the top layer.  Twine was knotted through holes in the sentiment and wrapped around one of the fence posts.

The left side of my card.  The leaves were stamped on pp and fussy cut.  To give the scarecrow a bit of color, I colored the leaves and patches with watercolor pencils.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment