Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Make a Wish Card

Hi there,

Another dreary day today... and cold... Brrrrr!
I want summer back!!

Here's a card that I created for Turtle Soup for their Sunday Card Challenge.

Here's the sketch:
Image

And here's my "Make a Wish" card:
You probably noticed that I made another card for another challenge using the same papers!  I just totally loved these papers, ribbons and flowers!

Supplies used:
Paper: White Cardstock, Other
Flower
Corduroy Button
Sentiment: Heidi Grace Designs
EK Success Border Punch
Ribbon
Ink: Vivid! Raspberry, Other
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

The sentiment was stamped onto ribbon.  A border punch was used to the right of the flower and the long strip on the left was embossed.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment