Monday, September 23, 2013

Working at Playing

Hi there,

Here's another layout that was submitted at My Scraps and More for their Saturday Steal (9/21/13) Challenge.

This is the layout to lift/steal (by Tabitha):

And here's my page titled, "Working at Playing."
Our cute little grandson... well, he isn't 'that' little anymore... but he's still little to me... and cute too!  :)
He was actually sitting still for a bit... while he contemplated what to do next.  It didn't take him long to get moving again!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Epoxy Sticker
Buttons
Ribbon
String
Hole Punch
Sticker Title
Die Cuts: Cut from pp
Marker

Lots of banners and ribbon scrunched just under that.  Above the smaller banners I added a couple tickets and paper circles with a button on them.

Just above the photo I added a film strip.  A small tab was placed just under the photo where I added the date and age.  Smaller banners were added to the right of the photo.

Another button was placed on a couple more paper circles.  The tag was cut from pp, punched a hole in the top and knotted string through it.  I added several strips of paper and an epoxy sticker.

Just under the photo I added a tag over a ticket.  String was tied around one end and looped and left loosely on the other end.  The sticker title was added on top.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment