Monday, September 23, 2013

Travel in a Pack

Hello,

Here's a layout that was submitted at My Scraps and More Sketches (Sketch #47).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch:

And here's my layout titled, "Travel in a Pack."
This is the Boy Scout group and volunteers on one of the many excursions camping and hiking.
Love the timer on my camera... so now I can be included in these photos too (I'm on the far left)!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok
Pop Dots
Marker
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Darice Embossing Folders
Sticker Page Title
Hole Punch

The stitched circles were created by using a marker around a cardstock circle.  The tags were embossed with different folders and the tiny star/sun/burst was embossed and adhered with a pop dot.

A larger stitched circle was added below the photo with a larger star/sun/burst (whatever you'd like to call it) and smaller one also adhered with pop dots.

Stitched lines are on the left and top of my page.  More embossing and stitched lines.

Thought this page title was appropriate for my page... kinda funny too!  :)

Just a bit of journaling was added to the right of the page title.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment: