Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Nature

Hello!

Monday has gone by... yay!

We had a big freeze last night so I had to cover up my cukes, tomatoes and squash.  It was so cold last night while I was trying to find rocks to hold down the sheets and tarps.  Ugh!  Hate doing that!
But... my tomatoes are starting to turn red on the vine... and the cukes are still producing.  I'm also hoping that my winter squash will get a bit bigger.

Anyhow... here's a layout that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Sketch Challenge (SC69).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch:

And here's my layout titled, "Nature."
I surprisingly was able to snap this photo of this cute little guy who decided to get a closer look at what we were all doing sitting on the rocks.  We were taking a break, airing out our socks or changing them, getting water refills and just relaxing before the real big hike/climb up Katahdin several years ago.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok
Perfect Pearls Mist
Home Made Pink Mist
Marker
Butterfly
Sticker Title
Flower Stencil

Here's a better look at the stencil/masking.  I got a little heavy on the misting... which is why it's so thick... but I went with it..
After that dried, I misted it with Perfect Pearls.

Above the photo I added this cute little butterfly.  The page title was added on one of the layers above the photo too.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Soul Scrappers Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment