Friday, September 27, 2013

Tourist

Hello,

Ok, I think this is my last post for the Mini Crop!

Turtle Soup is having a September Mini Crop and I've been having a blast with the challenges!

This layout was submitted for the A, B & C Challenge.  You can scrap about anything... but you must include something that starts with A, B & C.

My layout is titled, "Tourist."

A = Andrew (in the journaling).
B = Bricks (in the photo) and Banners.
C = Circle and Cream Ribbon.

This is our son just standing there, checking out the sights when we visited a historical site in the lower part of our State this summer.  It was an amazing site to see!

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, DCWV
Stencils
Metallic Paint
Black Mist
Marker
Sticker Title & Definition
3D Embellie
Ribbon
Staples
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Distressing
Sketch: Page Maps (July 2011)

I layered a couple of the shapes and added a circle... which was embossed and distressed along the edges.  Then I stapled ribbon at the top and added the page title.

Below the photo is banners, cream ribbon and a 3D embellie.

In the lower portion of my page I added this definition sticker.  You can also see the different stencils I used.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment