Friday, September 27, 2013

Grade 3

Hello,

Another layout to share with you that was submitted at Turtle Soup for their September Mini Crop - A recipe challenge.  Since it's a "back to school recipe" challenge... I also used a school photo.

Here's the recipe to use:
1.  A number or numbers.
2.  Letters from the alphabet.
3.  A banner.

Here's my layout titled, "Grade 3."

I used a school photo.
Numbers = On the foam ruler and on the tickets.
Letters = On the foam ruler and on the tickets.
Banner = Two of them at the top of my page.

This is our son's 3rd grade school photo.  

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, DCWV
Foam Stars, Hearts, Hand & Tag
Chipboard Brackets
String
Square Punch
Stampin' Up! Border Punch
Tickets
Cardboard Heart
Sizzix Heart Die
Ink: Red
Letter Stickers
Sketch: Page Maps

The banners were created by punching the squares and folding them around the strings.

This cluster has tickets, large heart and foam hand and glitter star.  The tickets were distressed.  The large heart was inked with red ink.

This foam ruler/tag is so cute!  I added my page title on it with letter stickers and used small chipboard brackets to highlight his grade in school.

A foam heart is in the upper portion of the photo.  A border punch was added just under the photo too.

Rather than add just one banner... I added two.  The squares were punched and folded in half over the string.  It doesn't get much easier than this!  :)

A larger glitter foam star and foam heart were added in the lower left of the photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment