Saturday, September 21, 2013

True Talent

Hello,

Here's a layout that was submitted at My Scraps and More for their Saturday Steal (9/14/13).

Here's the layout to lift:
http://69.36.164.82/data/620/inline.JPG
A layout by Toni.

This is what I created... titled, "True Talent."
This is Andrew and his best friend marching in the Memorial Day Parades several years ago.  These two were also asked to play the TAPS... which was totally amazing!!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, My Mind's Eye
Walnut Ink Mist
Chevron Stencil
Clear Stickers & Page Title



Along the lower left I added a think strip of pp, a couple circles and music notes.

Her's a better photo of the masking.

More masking was added in the upper left... but it's hard to see... because I misted it too lightly.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment