Saturday, September 21, 2013

Smile Tag

Hi!

I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend... after running around everywhere most of the week!

Here's a tag that was created for Sketches 4 All for their Creative Tags - Masking Challenge (MASKINGTAG).  You can see the challenge here.

This is my "Smile" tag:
I used a doily stencil to create the masking on the background.  The darker paper was embossed.  The clear sentiment was placed over the epoxy sticker.  The flowers were white and I misted them to match my tag and added glitter gems.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Ribbon
Staple
Flowers
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Epoxy Oval Sticker
Clear Sticker Sentiment
Doily Stencil
Mister Huey's Color Mist
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Here's a closer look.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment