Saturday, September 21, 2013

Shooters

Hello!

Happy Saturday everyone!

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Sketchy Tuesday Challenge (STSeptember).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch:

Here's my layout titled, "Shooters."
Andrew and Lynn having a BB shooting contest.  They're always in competition, not just shooting but with everything...

Supplies used:
Paper: Me & My Big Ideas
Darice Embossing Folders
Sticker Tag & Border
String
Sticker Letters

Love this embossing folder!  Two hexagon shapes were tucked above the photo.

Found this sticker in my stash and figured it would be perfect for my page.  I knotted string through it and also added a small border strip on the right of it.
Another embossed banner is below the tag.

The circle was also embossed with the page title over that.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment