Monday, October 14, 2013

Best Buds

Hi there,

Here's a page that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Sketch Challenge (SC70).  You can see the challenge here.

The sketch:

The Criteria:
Washi tape, paper strips or a mix of both.

This is my page titled, "Best Buds."
Love this fun photo of our son (on the tractor) and our grandson (in the wagon) having fun.  It was even more fun when they switched places and Dylan was pulling Andrew in the wagon!  I was laughing so hard at these two!!

I used the sketch and a combo of strips (see below).

Supplies used:
Paper: Me & My Big Ideas
Washi Tape
Decorative Tape
Clear Sticker Words
Wagon & Ball Stickers
Ink: Vivid! Brown
Paper Ribbon
Circle Punch

Decorative tape and washi tape were added in the upper corner.

It was fun digging in my stash to find these different strips to use for my page.  The page title is a clear sticker.

The circles were punched and covered with washi tape.  Another great find in my stash is this cool wagon sticker.

More strips below the photo.

A closer look at the wagon and washi tape circle.

Another circle covered with washi tape, a ball and word sticker.  A tiny corner of decorative tape was added to the right of the circles... tucked under the photo.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Soul Scrappers Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment