Sunday, October 6, 2013

Boo Halloween Card

Hi there,

Here's a card that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Scariest Card Challenge for Halloween (scariestcard).  You can see the challenge here.

Here's my "Boo" card:
I'm really not a "scary" card maker... but this was a fun card to make.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok
Ribbon
Creepy Cloth
Die Cuts
Foam Cat
Sentiment: Cut from Ribbon
String
Web Stamp
Ink: A la mode Black
Clear Embossing Powder
Pop Dot
Sequin Bats
Distressing

I found this "creepy cloth" in the Halloween dept... and thought it would be so cool to use... even though I had no idea what I would use it on... but then this challenge came up!  Woo hoo!
Tiny sequin bats were added randomly on the cloth and a foam cat is on top of the strips of ribbon.

I stamped the cute little ghost image in the center of the die cut and cut a piece of the ribbon which serves as my card title.  The bottom portion of my card is strips of ribbon.

The spider was inked and embossed.  I also added string to it and adhered it with a pop dot.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


1 comment: