Thursday, October 10, 2013

Discover... The Journey is the Destination

Hello!

I have a layout to share with you today that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their October Recipe Fun Challenge (FIRECOCT).  You can see the challenge here.

The criteria:
1.  Patterned of your choice.  And the pp needs to be used for embellies too.
2.  2x embellies, i.e. bling, glitter, etc.
3.  1x journaling block, i.e. sticker sheet, die cut, etc.


Here's my layout titled, "Discover... The Journey is the Destination."
So glad to see Andrew after being at Basic Training and schooling!

I used:
1.  PP of my choice...
I also used the pp to make the pinwheels.
2.  2(+) embellies = Tag, buttons, ribbon.
3.  Journaling block. 

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Other
Vellum Quote & Word
Burlap
Darice Embossing Folder
Journaling Sticker
Buttons
Staples
Marker
Stampin' Up! Border Punch
Sketch: By Jana Eubank

Beside the photo I added the other part of my page title with a small pinwheel above it.

A strip of burlap goes across the page tucked under the photo.
The pinwheels have buttons with strings of burlap knotted through them.

The tag was embossed and ribbon added along the bottom.  Strings from the burlap were looped at the top of the tag and stapled in place.
The first part of my page title is vellum... the circle was fussy cut.

The journaling sticker was matted a few times and I used a border punch at the bottom.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment