Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy Birthday "Boy" Card

Hello,

Missed a post yesterday... because I was sorting through all my paper scraps.  Wow!  I had a LOT of scraps!  They're all bagged (4 bags) and ready to be given to a friend for her grandchildren.  Love giving these away to people/children who I know appreciate it.  :)

And... since I have an over abundance of gems... I bagged bunches of these for my same friend... because I KNOW her granddaughters LOVE them!  

Then I started scrapping... making cards actually.  I have a pile of cards to upload now.  Woo hoo!
It's an awesome feeling to get challenges done THAT I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN!!!

My first card was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their October Challenge - Anything Goes (ANYTHING).  You can see the challenge here.

Here's my "Happy Birthday" card:
Since our grandson LOVES basketball so much... this card is for him... for his next birthday.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
EK Success Border Punch
Ink: Blue
Twine: American Crafts
Buttons
Ribbon: American Crafts
Sentiment: Paper Company Clear Stamps
Sketch: Page Maps (Mar 2011)

A closer look.  A small piece of twine was looped under the sentiment and I also used twine to knot through the buttons and around the basketball die cut.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment