Saturday, October 5, 2013

I Love You Card

Hello,

Ok, this is my last card... then I get to work on WCMD card!  Woo hoo!

This card was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their October Challenge - Frames (Frames).  You can see the challenge here.

Here's my "I Love You" card:
This was a fun card to make.  I've never worked with transparency frames before... so for something different, I traced the transparency onto the cardstock where the sentiment is stamped and layered it so two of the sides would show the overlap.

Supplies used:
Paper: Me & My Big Ideas, Colorbok, White Cardstock
Sentiment & Hearts Stamps
Inks: A la mode Black & Red
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Transparency Frame: Colorbok

Here's a closer look.  The transparency has caused a glare... but you can see the overlapping, embossing and cool hearts.  I also inked the edges of the hearts with black ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment