Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's a Dog's Life

Hello,

This layout was submitted at Scrappy Sketches for their Mid Week Sketch 40-13.  You can see the challenge here.  I also added this layout in the Home and Scrapped Gallery.

The sketch:

I absolutely LOVE all of Heather's sketches!  They're all so fun to work with!

Here's my layout titled, "It's a Dog's Life."
 I took these "selfies" of Max and I a couple of summers ago.  Trying to get this cute little guy to sit still long enough was a challenge indeed!!  He's such a wiggle worm!

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, DCWV
Circle Punch
Staple
Ribbon
Paper Flowers
Leaves
Tiny Flowers/Gems
Clear Stickers
Paper Doily

I wrapped a doily around a portion of the tag and added flowers.  In the lower corner I added a clear "paw" sticker and the word "sit."  Ribbon was looped and stapled at the top of the tag.

More cute little "footy prints" were added on the upper part of the circle.

More paper flowers and leaves were added above the clear sticker page title.

Here's a closer look.

Another look at the tag. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment