Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Alamo

Hello everyone!

I've completed several layouts that I'm going to share with you today.

The first one was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Member Spotlight Sketch Challenge (GDTOCT).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch:

And here's my layout titled, "The Alamo."
This photo was taken a few years ago when we visited The Alamo in Texas.  Pretty cool place... and right smack in the middle of the city.  It was a beautiful day and so many people were touring it.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, My Mind's Eye
Page Title: Cut from photo
Gems: Home Made
Flowers
Ribbon
Shimmer Mist
Silver Color Mist
Stampin' Up! Border Punch

I used two different ribbons and added three home made gems just under the page title.

A closer look at the flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment