Thursday, October 17, 2013

Serenity

Hi there,

Here's a layout that was submitted at The Scrapbooking Hut for their Dream Catcher Fun Challenge (DCAT).  You can see the challenge here.

A new site that I discovered through a friend.  I have yet to try the Blind Scrap that everyone seems to be talking about... maybe I will... at some point.

I encourage you to hop on over to The Scrapbooking Hut and check out this cool site.  They have one challenge each month... so there's no pressure to complete a rash of them... How cool is that?

Ok... so the challenge is to add a Dream Catcher to your page.  It can be big or small... and you can make one.

I happened to have a dream catcher... and couldn't wait to give this challenge a try!

Here's my layout titled, "Serenity."
This photo was taken while on one of our 4 wheeler trips through the trails in the woods... and when we came across this, I had to take lots of photos!  It was so beautiful!

I used the Dream Catcher I had on hand (I didn't make it), but thought it fit well with such a peaceful photo.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Dream Catcher
Clear Stickers
Lace Fabric
Ribbon
Sequin Ribbon: Webster's Pages
Sketch: Page Maps

Here's a look at the cool dream catcher.

A clear sticker was added on the photo and serves as my page title.

Under the photo matting I added a corner piece of lace fabric with various ribbons over that.

Another clear sticker was added in the left corner below the photo.

Another look at the cool dream catcher.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment