Tuesday, October 8, 2013

World's Greatest (Grand) Kid

Hello,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their October Color Combo Challenge (Octobercolors).  You can see the challenge here.

The sketch:

The color palette:

Aren't these yummy colors?

Here's my layout titled, "World's Greatest (Grand) Kid."
Dylan and I last month.  If I can get him to take a photo with me unexpectedly... he doesn't have time to make a funny face!  Ha!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok
Ribbon
Buttons
Webbing
Pop Dots
Staple
Aluminum Pumpkin
Clear Stickers
Pumpkin Die Cut
Marker

I matted the clear sticker onto black cardstock and drew a little bubble to add "Grand" and adhered it with a pop dot.

Found this cut stacked pumpkins die cut in my stash.  I added the webbing, which isn't a color from the palette... Oh well.

I wrapped some webbing around the tag and stapled ribbon on one end.  The aluminum pumpkin was traced and cut, painted and the face stamped on it.

Another look.  Ribbon was added along the bottom and I also added faux stitching around the gray pp.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment