Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Silly

Hello,

Happy Wednesday to you all!  It's a beautiful Fall day... and the sun is shining!  :)

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Creative Monthly Project - Matting Photos Challenge (CMPMATS).  You can see the challenge here.

The challenge is to mat your photos at least two times.

Here's my layout titled, "Silly."
Andrew and I, being our normal silly selves!  

The photos were matted 3x!!

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Colorbok, Other
Rick Rack
Cardstock Letters: Basic Grey
Circle Punches
Sheer Ribbon
Sketch: By Jane Eubank

The letters were added on the sheer ribbon.

Using a circle template... I temporarily adhered the circle in place and glued the rick rack around it.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment