Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Memories

Hello,

This layout was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Favorite Things Challenge (OCTFAVE).  You can see the challenge here.

The challenge is to create a layout showcasing one of your Favorite things about Fall OR a Favorite Fall activity.

This is my layout titled, "Fall Memories."
This is a fun photo of me getting ready to slide down the slide.  The photo was taken in 1985... way back when I had extremely curly, big hair and large glasses!  Ugh!

My favorite things about Fall... is simply enjoying the weather... and all the beautifully colored leaves.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Ribbon
Flowers/Leaves/Stems
Glitter Leaves
EK Success Border Punch
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Darice Embossing Folder
Sticker Page Title
Circle Punch
Sketch: Sketches in Thyme

Papers were layered in the upper right with ribbon and some decorative flower stems and flower.  A circle is just behind the flower... and glitter leaves were tucked behind the flower.

I found some old stickers... with various words... so I cut some to fit for my title and then matted it.

To the left of the photo is another grouping.  Instead of a larger flower... I added a small glittery flower.

Another look at the upper page grouping.

Here's another flower grouping.  I kept the Fall colors in the flowers and stems.  I used a combo of regular leaves and smaller glitter leaves tucked in there too.  And I also added a few tiny glitter flowers.

Another look...



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment