Monday, November 25, 2013

Cascading Tri fold Christmas Card

Hi there,

I have another card to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for the Anniversary Party Challenge #2 - Use Gold (AP2).  You can see the challenge here.

I decided to make a different kind of card... one I have never made before.  Super fun to make!  
The gold at the top of the card is tape... which I adhered to cardstock, then used my border punch on it and adhered it to my card.

This is the card opened up.  The sentiment is a clear sticker.  The snowman was very sheer... so I adhered him onto cardstock, trimmed and added him with pop dots.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Cardstock wreath: Cut from pp
Pop Dots
Clear Stickers
Gold Glitter Tape
SU Border Punch 

Here's the card semi-closed.  Super fun to make... that is... once I got the dimensions right!  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment