Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Anniversary Party at Sketches 4 All - Celebrating 4 Years!! Come Check it Out!!

Hi there,

I just realized that I didn't post the challenge I posted yesterday at Sketches 4 All!!  Not sure what happened there... because I almost always post on my Blog and then post at my Challenge site.  Oh well.  

Sketches 4 All is celebrating their 4th Anniversary with a little Party... full of inspiration and prizes for you!  The more you play, the more chances you have to win!  The Party runs from Nov. 22 to Dec. 2nd.  Lots of time to participate!  
Winners will be posted at S4A on December 13th... so be sure to check back then!


There will be a Grand Prize offered to one lucky winner:

And... there will also be a 2nd place prize of a $10 gift certificate to the online store "A Cherry on Top."

I posted my Challenge on Day 5... to use layers (at least 2 or 3) on your card.

I received two 12x12 sheets of double-sided papers to create my projects with.  And, since my goal was to use up as much as these pretty papers as I could... I ended up making FOUR cards!!

Hope you enjoy browsing through my cards and hopefully they will inspire you to hop on over to Sketches 4 All and celebrate 4 years with us!!

My first card (Merry Christmas):
Not as many layers... but I still have layers none the less.  The background paper was embossed.  The glittery gold strips are tape.  An epoxy sentiment is below the ornament tag.

Here's a closer look.

My 2nd card has a few more layers (Merry Christmas): 
This is a 5.5x5.5 size card.  I really love working with square cards... so much room to work with!
Each pp was matted with white cardstock.  The tag was pre-made... I simply added ribbon at the top of it.  A clear sticker sentiment was added below that.  Sketch is Splitcoast Stampers (SC437).

A closer look.

Card #3 has lots of dimension (Noel): 
This card has LOTS of layers!!!  And... each layer has pop dots between them... so there's LOTS of dimension too!  I even used pop dots under the ornament tag! 
The sentiment is a clear sticker.  

Here's a look at all the layers.

My 4th and final card is another square card (Let It Snow!): 
Isn't this the cutest little penguin!?!?!?  It's actually a gift tag... but looks so cute on a card!  I used a large plastic snowflake behind the penguin.  And the sentiment was on the ribbon.  Doesn't get much easier than that!

Here's a couple more close ups of the dimension.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

I hope you will stop by Sketches 4 All and check out all the fun challenges!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member



No comments:

Post a Comment