Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Warm Wishes Christmas Card

Hello everyone!

Happy "day-before" Thanksgiving!!

I have a few projects to share that I've been working on. 

My first project is a card that's mostly white with pops of red, which was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Negative Punched Image Card Challenge (CC23).  

The challenge is to use punches or dies to create a negative image.

Here's my Christmas card:
Sorry for the bad lighting... It's a gloomy, rainy day here.

For those of you who don't already know this... I LOVE making all white cards!  They're my fave!
But this time, I added pops of red on my Christmas card.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, White Cardstock
Ink: Red
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Sizzix Embossing Folders
Ribbon
Mitten Punch
Holly Leaf

As you can see, I used the mitten punch on the lower right of my card.  I then covered a small piece of paper with ribbon and placed it behind the punched image and added a holly leaf.


After embossing the sentiment, I lightly pressed a red ink pad on top of it to highlight the raised areas.

Another angle on my card.

Hope you like it!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Soul Scrappers Design Team Member



No comments:

Post a Comment