Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Together

Hi there,

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for The "E" + 2 Challenge (enov).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the layout to "LIFT" two embellies or elements from (and state what you "lifted"... Plus add word(s) on banner.


Here's my layout titled, "Happy Together."
I took this pic of us while we were 4-wheeling a couple of months ago.  Fun times!

Rub on words were added on the banners.
I lifted more than two elements:  Bling, Flower(s), misting.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, Other
Ribbon
Flowers
Rub on Words
Vellum Quote
Swirly Bling: Home Made
Gems: Home Made
Walnut Ink Mist
Cardstock Word
Sketch: Page Maps

The ribbon was too wide, so I cut it in half and also cut a smaller strip to make the bow.  Scissors were used to curl the ends of the ribbon!  A couple flowers were added to the right of the photo.

Flowers were added beside the quote and reads:
" My travels let me to where I am today.  Sometimes these steps have felt painful, difficult, but led me to greater happiness and opportunities."  - Diana Ross

Home made bling was places in several spots on my page.  The gems in the flower centers are home made also.

The upper portion of my page was misted and a couple of swirls added.

A closer look at the banners and two of them with rub ons.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment