Thursday, November 7, 2013

Cherish

Hi there,

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Say It With Words - Cherish Challenge (SIWWNOV).  You can see the challenge here.

This is my layout titled, "Cherish."
The challenge word for Nov. is "Cherish" which I used as my page title.

This was such a wonderful time... when our daughter came home after being deployed overseas for six months... and wanted this to be the surprise of her son's life!!  And it was!!  We were so happy to have been a part of this!!  Her friends were too!  It was truly a moment to cherish forever!!

Supplies used:
Paper: Me & My Big Ideas, Colorbok
Darice Embossing Folder
EK Success Border Punch
Glittery Swirls & Flowers
Sentiment Sticker: Marcella By K
Chipboard Arrow: K&Co.
Marker (to color arrow black)
Sketch: Page Maps (Sept 2013)

Love, love, love this glittery swirls... with bling too!
I used a punched border just under the swirls.

The title sticker was matted onto B&W cardstock with two glittery flowers added.

Another look at the beautiful swirls and dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment