Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Autumn Colors

Hi there!

I have another layout to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their November DT Color Challenge (NOVDT).  You can see the challenge here.

Hope you can play along too!

The color palette:
The theme is Fall.

And here's my "Autumn Colors" layout:
Here's a look at the beautiful scenery as I'm driving into town.  I can never get enough of the wonderful colors!

I used all the colors from the palette.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Kraft
Fiskars Border Punch
EK Success Border Punch
Chenille Ribbon
Sticker Page Title
Sheer Ribbon
Leaves Stencil
Walnut Ink Mist
Stampin' Up! Border Punch
Glitter Leaves
Gems: Home Made
Pop Dots
Sketch: Page Maps

A couple of glitter leaves were added just below the photo.

Three gems are beside the photo.  The page title is above the punched edge.

I recently purchased this leaves stencil and couldn't wait to use it!  So glad it turned out ok the first time around!  :)

Chenille ribbon was threaded through the punched slots.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment