Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Max Loves Popcorn!

Hi there,

I have a layout to share with you that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their November 1st Sketch Challenge (NOVsketch1).  You can see the challenge here.

The sketch:

And here's my layout titled, "Max Loves Popcorn!"
While I was eating popcorn, Max was SO interested and kept trying to jump on my lap... so I gave him one... not really thinking more about it.  BUT... he absolutely LOVED it!  So, we both were eating popcorn!  I just had to hold this one piece in front of him while I took the photo.  Look at that sweet little nose!  He's such a cute little character!

Supplies used:
Paper: Me & My Big Ideas
Stampin' Up! Border Punch
3D Border Sticker
Clear Stickers
Pop Dots
Sticker Letters
Photo Corner Stickers
Tickets
Staples
Circle Punch
Stick Pin

Here's a look at the upper portion of embellies on the left of my page.  The dog tag was matted onto two different pp and then on a larger cardstock circle.  The little bone was adhered onto cardstock, trimmed and added with a pop dot for some dimension.  I wrapped a banner around the stick pin.  Two tickets were staples together.

Just below the tickets I added more clear stickers.

Love these borders!  The 3D bones border was added under the photo.  And the cute little strip of doggie prints that I found in my stash and just had to use on my page!

On the bottom rectangle strip, I adhered a dog with pop dots and added a ball sticker too.

Here's a closer look at the left side of my page.
 
And another look at the dimension.  Part of the page title was added under the photo and the rest of the title was added on the right of the border strips.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment