Thursday, November 14, 2013

Out on Vacation

Hello,

I have another layout to share with you today that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Member Spotlight Sketch Challenge (GDTNOV13).  You can see the challenge here.

The sketch:

And my layout titled, "Out on Vacation."
These photos are a couple of the many that I took while on a short trip near the lower portion of our State to see the Observatory.  So cool!

I decided to use two photos rather than the three from the sketch.

Supplies used:
Paper: Me & My Big Ideas, Colorbok
3D Embellies: K&Co.
Ribbon
Darice Embossing Folder
Sticker

In the upper corner I added a couple strip of paper and a sticker.

Ribbon is trailing from the 3D embellie with small banners below the ribbon.

The 3D page title.

The brown cardstock was embossed.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment