Tuesday, November 12, 2013

School Days

Hello there,

Brrrr!  One of the coldest days so far... it's only 27 degrees!  Yikes!  I'm staying inside where it's toasty warm!  :)

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their November Guest Designer Challenge (NOVGD).  You can see the challenge here.

Here's the criteria:
1.  3 squares, minimum (you can use more).
2.  Matting (on something).
3.  Cardstock - 2 different colors.
4.  Number - At least 1 number on your layout.

This is my layout titled, "School Days."
Our grandson getting off the bus after school at our house... and our Zoe-dog always greeting him.

I used:
1.  3+ squares
2.  Matting - The photo and page title above the photo.
3.  Cardstock, 2 different - The two background squares.
4.  A number - Included in the page title - (100%).

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV, Other
Ribbon
Fabric Page Title
Stencils
Walnut Ink Mist
Distressing

This cool fabric tag serves as my page title and also has the "number" (100) on it as one of the criteria.

Lots of squares.  Clear stickers were added on most of them and ribbon above the squares.

The two outer cardstock squares were distressed along the edges and misted using two different stencils.  Then I ran my hand over the squares to "lift" up the edges and the ones that were stubborn I curled them manually!

More ribbon was added just under the photo.

Another look at the misting and squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member



No comments:

Post a Comment