Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello!

Since the day is almost gone by, I'll have to say, "Good Evening, Everyone!"

It's been a long day!  On the road most of it, running into snow, rain, then hail.  Nothing like experiencing a variety of weather in the span of one day, right?

Here's my layout for today.

 I used DCWV pattern paper and white cardstock from ColorBok, a Prima flower with an adhesive gold bead for the center and another in the lower right corner of the page.




I tried to get a good photo of the ribbon.  It's the cutest that I got for a bargain at $.50 per roll!  I should have bought more of them....... but, I remember where they were purchased and I can always go back.  Maybe I'll find even more great ribbon deals the next time!


Have a wonderful day and THANKS for checking out my Blog!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment